StarFire™ SG1024/MC Printhead
StarFire™ SG1024/MC printhead has 1024 independent channels arranged in 8 rows in a single nozzle plate for single color operation at 400 dpi.
StarFire™ SG1024/MC Printhead is a compact, self-contained unit built to withstand the harsh environment of industrial ceramics production. It uses field-proven materials to deliver consistent output over a long service life with continuous ink recirculation and single-color operation at 400 dots-per-inch from 1024 independent channels arranged in eight rows in a single replaceable metal nozzle plate that is designed to withstand abrasion.
- Robust and repairable construction
- 20-30 picoliter nominal (fluid dependent) drop size
- 1024 individually addressable jets
- Incorporate VersaDrop™ binary and grayscale jetting
- Continuous ink recirculation at the nozzle with RediJet™
- Removable/replaceable coated metal nozzle plate
For more Specifications click here