Spectra SL-128 AA Printhead
Spectra SL-128 AA Printhead is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of wide format printers at resolutions up to 450 dpi. Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 nozzles. It has been calibrated for a droplet size of 80 pico litre and has a maximum firing frequency of 30 kHz.
This jetting assembly contains serial-to-parallel converters for selecting which jets to fire; all jets can be fired simultaneously or individually.
These Spectra SL-128 AA heads are manufactured in the US and passed Dimatix Spectra US quality control tests to ensure the best durability. It carries a manufacturer product warranty.
– Technology: Piezo Electric
– Max. Resolution: 450 dpi
– Cal. Droplet Size: 80 pico litre
– Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 65-90 pico litre
– Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 128
– Nozzle Diameter: 50 microns
– Nozzle Spacing: 508 microns
– Firing Frequency: 30 kHz
– Operating Temperature: up to 90°C
– Ink Compatibility: Solvent and UV Inks
Gandinnovations / AGFA: Jeti printers use SE-128, SL-128 or SM-128 print heads depending on the original printer configuration. Please contact us for more information.