Spectra Polaris PQ-512 15 AAA
The Spectra Polaris PQ-512 15 AAA is a high performance inkjet printhead designed for wide format printing applications. Building upon the legendary reliability and performance of the Spectra http://miamisignssupply.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=18716&action=edit#visibilityNova and Galaxy printheads, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA family of printheads uses field proven materials and a repairable design to deliver a long service life and consistent output.
TECKWIN – FLORA -TRUEPRESS – LEOPARD – RODIN – CET Color – WIT COLOR – INFINITY FINA – SUN NEO
Compatible Printer Models : Sun Neo UV-Flatbed, Teckwin TeckUV 3200SR / TeckStorm TS600 / TeckStorm TS300, CET Color X-Press X500 / X-Press X500h / X-Press X1000 / X-Press X1000hl, Truepress Jet W3200UV, Wit-Color Ultra 4000-3304 / Ultra 4000-3308, LEOPARD E3000, LEOPARD S2600, Anhui Liyu Innova PS, Infiniti Fina 250Q / Fina 320Q, Eurotech Aslan / Leo / Lion, Gongzheng GZCK 3212 AK, Flora LJ 320P, Rodin P9320-B, LIYU PS3204-S512, LIYU PS3208-S512; Rodin P9320-B (4H), Rodin P9320-B (8H); Flora PP2512UV, SMART ; JHF UV R5000, JHF UV R3300, JHF UV R5000S, JHF UV R3300S;
Spectra Polaris PQ-512 15 AAA Printhead has 512 independent channels arranged in multiple rows at 200 dots-per-inch spacing for single colour operation, or 100 dots-per-inch spacing for two colour operation. The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a 15-picoliter native drop size with 8-meters per second nominal drop velocity for jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. Using VersaDrop jetting technology, the printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation at drop sizes up to 30 pico litre.
This is the original Spectra Polaris print head and it carries the manufacturer product warranty.
Description – Main Features
• Spectra Polaris PQ-512 15 AAA Printhead has 512 independent channels arranged for single-color operation in multiple rows at 200 dot-per-inch spacing or 100 dot-per-inch spacing for two-color operation.
• The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a native drop size of 15 picoliters with a nominal drop speed of 8 meters per second for jetting fluids in the range 8 to 20 centipoises. The printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation at drop sizes up to 30 picoliters with resolutions up to 1000 dpi, using VersaDrop jetting technology.
• Building on the legendary durability and performance of the Spectra Nova and Galaxy Printheads, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA printhead family uses field tested materials and a repairable design to provide long service life and reliable quality. And by leveraging the Q-Class platform’s inherent versatility, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA offers even greater jetting efficiency, nozzle packing density and versatility in configuration.
• The PQ-512 / 15 AAA Printhead is compatible with a broad range of inks, including UV-curable, aggressive organic solvent and aqueous inks and associated maintenance fluids.
– Technology: Piezo Electric
– Max. Resolution: 1000 dpi
– Cal. Droplet Size: 15 pico litre
– Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 15-30 pico litre
– Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512
– Nozzle Spacing: 127 microns (1 colour) or 254 microns (2 colours)
– Firing Frequency: 40 kHz (20 kHz for 30 pico litre droplets)
– Operating Temperature: up to 60°C
– Ink Compatibility: Solvent, water-based and UV Inks