Spectra Galaxy JA 256/80 AAA
The Spectra Galaxy JA 256/80 AAA is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of wide format printers at resolutions up to 450 dpi. Four electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 256 nozzles. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a native 0.010 inch distance between nozzles.
The fluid interface and electrical connection are at the top of the jetting assembly and several mounting configurations are possible. This jetting assembly contains serial-to-parallel converters for selecting which jets to fire; all jets can be fired simultaneously or individually.
These Spectra heads are manufactured in the US and passed Dimatix Spectra US quality control tests to ensure the best durability. It carries a manufacturer product warranty.
NOTE: This print head is used for white ink on Agfa :Anapurna XL2. If you need the print head for the Agfa :Anapurna XL2 colour channels, please refer to (Spectra Galaxy JA 256/50 AAA)
– Technology: Piezo Electric
– Max. Resolution: 450 dpi
– Cal. Droplet Size: 80 pico litre
– Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 75-85 pico litre
– Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 256
– Nozzle Spacing: 254 microns
– Nozzle Diameter: 52 microns
– Firing Frequency: 20 kHz
– Operating Temperature: up to 90°C
– Ink Compatibility: Solvent, water-based and UV Inks