Mutoh VJ-1608H Printhead DG-42386
Mutoh VJ-1608H Printhead DG-42386 is suitable for the Mutoh ValueJet 1608H solvent printers. The Mutoh VJ-1608H printhead (sixth generation micro-piezo print head) has a native resolution of 1440dpi, 8 nozzle lines (corresponding with 8 independent ink channels) and 180 nozzles per line.
It can be used in 4-colour or 8-colour printers and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for the Mutoh VJ-1608H printhead is 8 kHz.
The Mutoh VJ-1608H solvent printhead is based upon the most recent Epson technology. This is the original Mutoh printhead (part number DG-42386).
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. droplet size: 1.5 pico litre
- Tot. amount of nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
- Damper type: requires DX6 Valve Dampers